If you’re like me, then you enjoy those relaxing days off where you can wear something soft and casual, but still feel put together. Knits and denim are a classic combination that will never fade. But I like to put my personal touch on the cute n’ casual look, so I go for the softest and most textured knits (love cable-knits) and I like destroyed well-worn almost vintage looking denim. And this look, with the super soft fabrics, the layering and the mix of textures doesn’t have to cost a lot. Places like H&M, Zara and A&F have sales on these sort of basics almost every week. Its Sunday night and I’m off to watch a movie now babes, so I’m cutting this one short. Till next time, lots of love!
Style is very personal. It has nothing to do with fashion. Fashion is over quickly. Style is forever.- Ralph Lauren
- Rib-Knit Turtle Neck Jumper by H&M
- Blue Button Down Blouse by Zara (similar style here from H&M)
- Low Rise Boyfriend Shorts by Abercrombie & Fitch
- Double Pouch Cross-Body Bag by Banana Republic
- Steve Madden Chunky Mule Heel (similar)
Much Love ♡